Voting Begins for 2015 Lay’s “Do Us A Flavor” Contest

Voting is officially underway for the 2015 Lay’s “Do Us A Flavor” competition.  The chips had a limited release last week, but Lays has announced on social media that they hit stores yesterday.  Because I am a maniac, we were fortunate enough to find them all last week. Read our full thoughts here.  We’re voting Biscuits and Gravy, but we enjoyed all of this year’s entries.

You can cast your vote on https://www.dousaflavor.com/, by texting “vote” to 24477, or on Twitter/Instagram with the following hashtags:

#VoteBiscuits
#VoteReuben
#VoteGyro
#VoteTruffleFries

Let us know which chips you will be voting for in the comments, or don’t because nobody reads this blog.

Facebook Comments

1 Response

Leave a Reply