  1. Bryan says:

    The two that caught my eye first were the cowboy beans and the smoked meat. Then the fat kid in me thought how awesome they would be together in the same bite and/or bag. Smoked meat and beans sounds like the winning flavor to me. I’m definitely interested to see how they turn out!

    • Junk Male says:

      Bryan, I like where your head is at! Let’s just start combining chips into different flavor mixes in the same bag! I think the Butter Chicken and BBQ beans have the most potential. You strike me as a condiment guy, Bryan. How about Canadian Heinz Ketchup chips? Or just liquid sugar chips?

  2. I would love to see you review the Canadian lays flavors! And either the butter chicken or the scalloped potatoes sounds the best. What about you?

    • Junk Male says:

      We agree with you on Butter Chicken! We don’t see enough offerings in the U.S. with Indian spices and we’re excited to try these. The rest of the field doesn’t really excite me. Scalloped potatoes should work, but how much different than Cheddar Sour Cream n’ Onion? BBQ Beans may be a dark horse here. I’m interested to see what fans vote for, since Canada voted for “Maple Moose” as their favorite in the inaugural contest. We’re working on getting these to review. Stay tuned!