  1. Hayley says:

    Praying this is real and that it happens soon!!!

    • Junk Male says:

      Same here! When playing fantasy Oreos, I’ve long said that this flavor makes a lot of sense and would be really good. This all but ensures it will actually be awful.

  2. Ash says:

    If were being honest here and I think we are, I’d like to try most desserts in Oreo form, carrot cake, cheesecake, crème brulee ect.

    • Junk Male says:

      Oh my! Great ideas Ash. The graham cracker cookie would make a great base for cheesecake Oreos. If they go down that road, think of how many versions of cheesecake Oreos could exist. I’m 100% on board.