  1. Sarah says:

    I think I’m going to be boring and say chocolatey caramel. Although with the word “chocolatey” in the title, I’m prepared to be underwhelmed. I wish they came out with something more interesting. I’m always interested in flavors that try and mimic real desserts (Boston cream pie, cheesecake, red velvet cake, etc). I sort of hoped one of these new flavors would have been that. But still nonetheless a new pop tart is a new pop tart!!

    • Junk Male says:

      Agree with all of this. Some of their more fun ones are the S’mores, Hot Fudge Sundae, Vanilla Cupcake, etc. so I’m with you on the dessert ones. That said, I will still try all of them except for the printed fun strawberry. Though I will say, the comics on them are pretty sweet.

  2. Kaitlyn says:

    definitely maple bacon and maybe pink lemonade, but i’m not sure. i love lemon pastries, which is why it intrigues me. however, i’m not really a fan of lemonade.

    • Junk Male says:

      I like the idea of a tart flavor, but I’m not sure pink lemonade will be successful. Lemon pastries, like a quality danish, are awesome. Maybe this would have been more intrigued as a Lemon Cream Pie or Lemon Meringue?