  1. Chaos says:

    You should give me the candy cane bag because:

    1. I’m the original Sarah
    2. I commanded all other Sarahs to come to your blog
    3. Depending on which week they arrive, I can either take a bite of each one as I feed them to my children or eat a bag for dinner in a lonely stupor.

  2. Joelle says:

    Because I am Canadian ?And this is the only way I will ever get to have these babies!

  3. Ashley S says:

    I’d love to enter! I’m a huge pretzel fan and these sound awesome!

  4. Sue says:

    Please pick me. I love your blog and visit several times a day. I discovered you from The Impulsive Buy. I love to save calories by living vicariously through your reviews, although there comes a time when a few extra calories are justified for me and my 2 kids (3 and 5).

  5. Meghan says:

    Flipz are one of my favorite snacks ever! I would LOVE to try the birthday cake – sounds delicious as I love birthday cake ice cream!

  6. Cory says:

    You should give them to me because I recently moved from NY to godforsaken FL where there is nothing to do but read blogs like yours!! And they apparently don’t sell Flipz within 100 miles.

    (Kidding! Love the blog.)

  7. Jacklyn R. says:

    Hope I’m not too late to the party 😀 These look yummy and not chocolately! Have yet to find em in stores! Pick me please love your reviews even if ppl hate on your marshmallow knowledge 😛 boo on them. <3