  1. Marc P says:

    For all that is holy, this is tremendous….
    — Smoreaholic

  2. Anonymous says:

    These look and seem nice. I want to try them.
    Also, here’s another Halloween candy confirmed for 2016 (I got the image from Ferrara Candy’s website):
    http://items.ferrarausa.com/pic_item/21493_item_pic.jpg

    • Junk Male says:

      Excellent find, Anonymous!!

      • Anonymous says:

        I think I am interested in trying the blue/green or purple/yellow one. I don’t know what the black tastes like, I hope it’s not licorice, since sour and licorice dont go well together… I think it will be blackberry or black cherry.

        My flavor guesses for these
        Blue/green – Blueberry-Lime
        Black/orange – Black cherry-Orange
        Purple/yellow – Berry punch-Lemon

        I think a blog post announcing these could let other people know about my find…