  1. Sam says:

    I have something better to do, so I won’t be leaving a comment telling you whether I’m interested in soda-flavored Pop-Tarts. I’m sorry, but I just have to get to doing this other, better thing.

    • Junk Male says:

      I understand; no offense taken here. Please leave another comment letting me know how the other, better thing went!

      • Sam says:

        Bro, I can’t even do that, because another, even MORE better thing has come up, and I simply don’t have the time to reply to your post.

        I hope you understand; I really wish I had the time to accommodate your request, but given my rather full schedule of having other, more better things that need doing by me, it’s simply unfeasible for me to allocate even a sliver of this most precious commodity we call time to the relatively non-better (and arguably worse) task of informing you as to the success (or lack thereof) of the initial better thing to which I referred.

        If, in the future, I’m able to streamline my agenda to the point where I can afford to earmark a slot of time for the dual tasks of sharing my notions of soda-based Pop-Tart flavors and notifying you of the results of my better thing, I shall endeavor to do so at my discretion. Thank you for your cooperation, understanding, support, and admiration. Godspeed.