  1. Anonymous says:

    How many Oreo flavors have been released in the US? I’d say about 53 I think…

    Blueberry pie oreos seem good but the swedish fish ones sound gross. Proof they have been confirmed?

    And I’d actually try the fruity crisp ones.

    • Junk Male says:

      I haven’t kept track of the overall number but I’m sure I could with some research. They’re confirmed as of now, I can’t say how though. I guess they could always shuffle their plans in response to leaks but I’ve multiple sources on this!

  2. Anonymous says:

    I am actually interested in the blueberry pie ones. Is the cream inside blue or purple? And will it use a golden or chocolate cookie?

    • Junk Male says:

      Trying to find out details, but haven’t seen the image of the package at this time. Will post to the blog if I obtain a photo!

  3. Marc P says:

    Great CI work!
    Keep it coming.