  1. Marc P says:

    Chances that Twinkie got greedy on their return and got way too many varieties and have jumped the shark: 9.55 out of 10.
    Unless you are of the caliber of Oreo, quit doing this crap Hostess.

    • Junk Male says:

      Gotta agree here… Though the only way I’ll ever purchase a Twinkie is if it’s a weird flavor.

  2. Donna says:

    These are truly awful. They taste very artificial… but to be fair, it does say ‘artificially flavoured’ on the packet.

    I can’t wait until they’ve all been eaten so I don’t have to look at them any more.