Look What I Found: 7/16/2016

To close out each week, I’ll post photos of some exciting new items that I’ve found recently. Each of these photos was shared directly to our Instagram page this week (@junkbanter), where you’ll also find many products that never reach the blog. For the tech-savvy, follow us on Snapchat (junkbanter) for even quicker access to all the latest including video reviews of food that I probably shouldn’t eat.

To request a review or express interest/disgust with any of the products, please share your thoughts in the comments below!

Betty Crocker Delights Salted Caramel Brownie Mix

Betty Crocker Delights Salted Caramel Brownie Mix

Item: Betty Crocker Delights Salted Caramel Brownie Mix
Location: Target
Thoughts: Now THAT’S what I call a brownie!

Betty Crocker Delights Fudge Molten Lava

Betty Crocker Delights Fudge Molten Lava

Item: Betty Crocker Delights Fudge Molten Lava
Location: Walmart
Thoughts: Now THIS is what I call a brownie!

Brach's Birthday Cake Candy Corn

Brach’s Birthday Cake Candy Corn

Item: Brach’s Birthday Cake Candy Corn
Location: Harris Teeter (owned by Kroger)
Thoughts: When your birthday is October 31st and you hate yourself.

Chobani Flip Peanut Caramel Satisfaction

Chobani Flip Peanut Caramel Satisfaction

Item: Chobani Flip Peanut Caramel Satisfaction
Location: Walmart/Giant/Shop Rite
Thoughts: I have yet to find the Peanut Caramel Disappointment.

Chobani Flip Apple Crisp Twist

Chobani Flip Apple Crisp Twist

Item: Chobani Flip Apple Crisp Twist
Location:Walmart/Giant/Shop Rite
Thoughts: Which ingredient constitutes a “twist?”

Chobani Flip Honey That's Nuts

Chobani Flip Honey, That’s Nuts!

Item: Chobani Flip Honey, That’s Nuts!
Location:Walmart/Giant/Shop Rite
Thoughts: Honey, You So Crazy!

Dannon Oikos Crunch Salted Caramel

Dannon Oikos Crunch Chocolate Caramel Pretzel

Item: Dannon Oikos Crunch Chocolate Caramel Pretzel
Location:Walmart
Thoughts: Is this even yogurt?

Blue Bunny Creamy Caramel Cake

Blue Bunny Creamy Caramel Cake

Item: Blue Bunny Creamy Caramel Cake
Location: Redner’s
Thoughts: Ok.

To keep up with all of our products finds and Junk Bantering in real time, follow us on social media at the links below!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/junkbanterblog
Instagram: www.instagram.com/junkbanter
Twitter: www.twitter.com/junkbanter
Snapchat