Look What I Found: 7/23/2016

To close out each week, I’ll post photos of some exciting new items that I’ve found recently. Each of these photos was shared directly to our Instagram page this week (@junkbanter), where you’ll also find many products that never reach the blog. For the tech-savvy, follow us on Snapchat (junkbanter) for even quicker access to all the latest including video reviews of food that I probably shouldn’t eat.

To request a review or express interest/disgust with any of the products, please share your thoughts in the comments below!

Hershey's Mini Eclairs

Hershey’s Mini Eclairs

Item: Hershey’s Mini Eclairs
Location: Walmarts
Thoughts: What will they think of next?

Reese's Creme Puffs

Reese’s Creme Puffs

Item: Reese’s Creme Puffs
Location: Walmarts
Thoughts: OMG THEY THOUGHT OF THIS.

Baskin Robbins Oreo & Cake Ice Cream

Baskin Robbins Oreo Birthday Cake Ice Cream

Item: Baskin Robbins Oreo Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Location: Baskin Robbins (Flavor of the Month for July 2016)
Thoughts: I ate this alone in my car like a troll to celebrate the blog’s first birthday. It’s excellent.

Ritz Everything Crackers with Cream Cheese

Ritz Everything Crackers with Cream Cheese

Item: Ritz Everything Crackers with Cream Cheese
Location: Walmart
Thoughts: These crackers are everything.

Cannon Light & Fight Greek Crunch (S'mores & Peanut Butter Delight)

Dannon Light & Fight Greek Crunch (S’mores & Peanut Butter Delight)

Item: Dannon Light & Fight Greek Crunch (S’mores & Peanut Butter Delight)
Location: Giant
Thoughts: There was once a time when yogurt was exactly that.

Krispy Kreme Krispy Juniors (Orange & Lemon)

Krispy Kreme Krispy Juniors (Orange & Lemon)

Item: Krispy Kreme Krispy Juniors (Orange & Lemon)
Location: Walmart, Harris Teeter
Thoughts: I got a few concerned looks while I arranged these on the floor.

Ed's Grand Summer in the City Cheesecake Ice Cream

Edy’s Grand Summer in the City Cheesecake Ice Cream

Item: Edy’s Grand Summer in the City Cheesecake Ice Cream
Location: Wegmans, Giant
Thoughts: Summer in the City, Winter on the Treadmill.

Candy Corn M&M's

Candy Corn M&M’s

Item: Candy Corn M&M’s
Location: Rite Aid
Thoughts: Happy Halloween!

To keep up with all of our products finds and Junk Bantering in real time, follow us on social media at the links below!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/junkbanterblog
Instagram: www.instagram.com/junkbanter
Twitter: www.twitter.com/junkbanter
Snapchat