  1. Jim says:

    That’s too bad. I actually really like a few of Special K’s cereals (Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch and Fruit & yogurt). It looks like I’ll buy some of the Cherrios variety next time I’m at the store.

    • Junk Male says:

      Special K isn’t bad at all, I just want to see a seriously fun pumpkin spice cereal. Cheerios were amazing but if you don’t like cloves, proceed with caution.

  2. Cam says:

    It’s almost funny because of all the announced pumpkin spice cereals this year I thought this one sounded the most promising but it’s the one everyone seems to agree is just very meh. It would be nice to see more cereal brands jumping on the pumpkin spice train in general but I’m glad I’m not the only one who’d jump up and down for a PSTC though!

  3. Junk Male says:

    #PSTC! I’m with you completely, I thought this would be best. Here’s how it all panned out: Cheerios surprised me, Life was exactly what I expected, and Special K Crunch disappointed. Win some, lose some I guess.