  1. Caitlin J says:

    I can’t believe you’ve gone that long without trying one! The cake batter and cotton candy is my favorite, but the cotton candy will turn your mouth blue so don’t drink it right before you know you’ll be in pictures like I did before my brother’s graduation. Oops. No regrets, either, those were happy times :’)

    • Junk Male says:

      I can’t believe it either after tasting one. Hahah your story, that sounds like something I would do. On purpose. I need to try the glazed donut one before it’s gone!

      • Caitlin J says:

        I have not tried the glazed donut, please report back if you get one! Their frozen cappuccinos are really good too, just a heads up 😉
        Also, on a (very) unrelated note IHOP just released apple ring pancakes please please please try them for me so I can determine if I should get those or pumpkin on my next visit >~> I beg you like a hopeless child!