  1. Cécile L says:

    Hi 🙂 So… Kit Kat also have tons of different flavors (I recently discovered they made Cookies & Cream Kit Kat bars! They also have Orange-flavored Kit Kat bars, the more common Dark Choc version, and more, and then if you reach Asia it gets crazy with Matcha Tea Kit Kat bars, or even Wasabi, Strawberry & Cream, etc.). Basically my question is: Y U not review them? 🙂

    • Junk Male says:

      I’ve twice in my lifetime placed huge orders on eBay for weird Asian Kit Kats! The problem with the many regional flavors out there is there hard to track down in one place. I would love to eat more of them, but I only focus on newly released items that U.S. consumers can buy. Thanks for writing!