Monthly Archive: November 2016

Hostess White Peppermint Twinkies

REVIEW: Hostess White Peppermint Twinkies

Apparently ignoring all of my literature on the subject, Hostess continues to release weird-sounding Twinkies that nobody asked for. Hostess White Peppermint Twinkies are the latest offender, following other gross-sounding...

REVIEW: Double Chocolate M&M’s

Mars has examined the data: we love chocolate, and especially around Christmas. Here are some astounding facts about how fat we all are, courtesy of Mars: In 2015, consumers spent...

Milka Oreo Big Crunch Bar

REVIEW: Milka Oreo Big Crunch Bar

What do you get when you combine the world’s best-selling cookie with an international powerhouse in chocolatiering? An oversized weight-gain supplement that retails for $3.98 at Walmart. The drug’s name? The...

REVIEW: Brightside Skittles

Darkside Skittles were discontinued in 2015, but look on the bright side… I kind of dread these reviews. Accurately breaking down Skittles flavors is challenging. Sure, there is a point or two that...