  1. Marc P says:

    I was going to comment like a wise guy about recycling of reviews lazily just to do some fun chop busting, but you know what – I was too lazy to do it 🙂
    I am the epitome of lazy.

    • Junk Male says:

      Get used to it Marc! Haha if only I had no day job and could produce junk food reviews on the regular. You probably noticed but I like to feature high-interest returning products to close out each week. Recall that I had nearly no viewership this time last year, so they’re brand new to most readers!

      • Marc P says:

        Please just take as busting chops. Honestly.
        I’m almost too lazy to read things, I’m not one to talk. You do awesome work.