  1. Marc P says:

    Damn, why you bring up that sensitive topic?
    I saw that stupid star crunch and realizing it replaced my all time favorite in the sugar cookie glory.
    Had to hold back from drop kicking a few boxes out of anger

    • Junk Male says:

      I don’t think anyone could legitimately blame you if you drop-kicked the display in store.

  2. Sheila says:

    Is it nice just eating out of hand? I generally eat cereal like a snack when I want something crunchy but maybe not salty.

    • Junk Male says:

      Mostly yes. This is how I most often enjoy my cereal as well these days. I always thought Frosted Flakes were kind of flimsy and a little too sweet as a “snack-by-the-handful” cereal. But the taste of these is just fine for dry snacking. The cinnamon helps regarding that whole hyper-sweetness thing.