  1. Sarah says:

    I’m under the impression that the corn puff pieces are supposed to taste like cookies as well (brown sugar, chocolate, etc) not just plain chocolate ?

    • Junk Male says:

      I didnt get this impression. They’re really just corn puffs with cocoa! And they’re just not very flavorful. They definitely don’t taste like cookies.

  2. Marc P says:

    Darn. High expectations. I like this trend with the Girl Scout cookies hitting shelves.
    Which one is best? Only one way to find out!

  3. Jennifer says:

    Keebler plz plz won’t yal start making the pizzeria doritos again..I soooo miss those they were absolutely delicious, even if u just make them for me I will buy them all!!!!