  1. Laurie says:

    My hubby and I are eating these now. They were good. Since the can usually unroll the dough for me, I’ll add some extra cinnamon and sugar. I also, while the rolls are baking, put the icing on the hottest part of the stovetop. It’s easier to spread. I totally agree with the pancakes assessment. I was reading your article to my husband. Rolls, coffee and laughter on a lazy Sunday morning is a good way to start the day.

    • Junk Male says:

      Thanks for reading Laurie! Sounds like your cinnamon roll game is a lot stronger than mine. Love the technique.