  1. Duncan says:

    Mine had a decent amount throughout. Think you got burned 🙁

  2. seansskillet says:

    I am very excited to eat this, have only found it when I was an hour away from home so far, so hopefully this week yields better results 🙂

  3. Britney says:

    I really enjoyed this one. Also enjoyed your post. Was spot on as I ate half my pint. However, my pint had A LOT of bourbon like at one point I was like omg I taste actual alcohol I think. Strange. I can see how there could be inconsistencies I mean, nothing is perfect. But I felt like mine had too much bourbon (I know, no such thing to y’all bourbon lovers) but I did enjoy it overall.

    • Junk Male says:

      Glad you enjoyed the review and the ice cream Britney! If you thought this one had too much bourbon, steer clear of Haagen Dazs’s bourbon ice cream. Will legitimately get you drunk.