  1. Jen says:

    Have you tried the Oreo Thins? I personally like those a lot and wonder how you think the oreo thins compare to these chips ahoy thins.

  2. Gloria Baker says:

    Oh my gosh! I don’t eat many cookies at all. Occasional reg Chips Ahoy or Oreos. But today,I tasted my favorite yet!!
    I bought the Chips Ahoy Double Chocolate thins!
    I love crunchy cookies. These fit the bill for that. I love great flavor. This one can’t be beat! Perfect for the chocolate lover who would like to cut back on calories, but not flavor! Awesome!