  1. Diondra Carozza says:

    I really think these Quick Bites Reviews are a great idea!! Although I thoroughly enjoy your full reviews and always get a good laugh, you still managed to add a little of your classic Junkbanter humor to this short one and I am a fan!! I like the idea that I could go to one of these concise reviews that it gets right to the point so I can easily decide whether or not I want to purchase the product!! And you are right that if you incorporate in some of these Quick Bites, you will be able to review a ton more products!! Oh and I also like how you added where you purchased the product!

    • Junk Male says:

      Thanks for all this Diondra!! Really appreciate it. Often there’s a product that doesn’t require over-analysis and there’s really no backstory to. I think I will start using this format more often. ?