  1. Jennifer says:

    I live near a scoop shop and am in love with the actual Coconut Seven Layer Bar flavor.. so I was thrilled to try the one that was going to be even easier to pick up in the grocery store.. even though it was going to be non dairy.. and sadly, while it is okay, it’s definitely nowhere near as good as the original. I thought I was missing something.. I didn’t notice any coconut at all in the pint I had! 🙁

    • Junk Male says:

      I’ve only had the luxury of being near a Scoop Shop once, so I’ve only had it once. And it certainly was better. I couldn’t take this higher than a 7.5 for some of the reasons I mentioned. I feel like I got more coconut flavor than you did though! They need to do this in full American dairy though.

  2. Jennifer says:

    I literally had to reread the ingredients to make sure there was coconut in it, because I just couldn’t taste it. The original dairy version of Seven Layer Bar, as well as the Coconut/caramel core ice cream are unbelievable. (I may have a thing for coconut..Lol) The non dairy one, while okay, just doesn’t live up to the original. Thankfully I’m only about 15 minutes away from a scoop shop…And they deliver! ?

  3. ruthhsite says:

    It’s not just vegans. Lactose intolerant people eat non-dairy :/

    • Junk Male says:

      You’re right, pardon my ignorance. However my point remains! I have no issue with there being nondairy exclusives. However, this flavor in particular, I wish we had both.