  1. Mike says:

    I felt like these were not as filling or satisfying as regular chips. I probably ate a whole bag, and went “welp. I ate a whole bag and I still have room for more. what now?” But I agree with your review. Good, but the downfall to me is the “filling” factor.

    • Junk Male says:

      I feel you on that. I do like the light snacking option though since I’m not usually turning to chips to get full. But they are not a hearty snack by any means.

  2. Marc P says:

    Recommendation: beat the heck out of the bag to make crumbs of these and go dump truck style. They are outstanding with the texture combined with that. Delightful..

  3. Jennifer says:

    I just picked up the white cheddar ones, based on this review, and I love them! Thanks for the review 🙂

    • Junk Male says:

      A happy ending! Haha so glad this was helpful and it lived up to your expectations. Thanks for reading!

  4. Jennifer says:

    Have you reviewed Philadelphia Cheesecake Cups yet? I have a love for junk food myself and haven’t seen many reviews for those yet. 🙂
    Keep up the awesome reviews!