  1. I am glad it worked out. Will buy it when i see them.

  2. Jennifer says:

    Now, if this was a chocolate cheesecake candy bar.. I’d be all for it. Not a huge fan of cherry anything though. Is cherry the only flavor they make this particular candy bar in?

  3. J. M. Johnson says:

    Best candy bar I’ve ever had. I’ve been to 3 WalMarts, 3 Dollar Generals, 2 Family Dollars, and 1 Walgreen’s just today hunting them. No luck. Someone on another website wrote a scathing and lengthy review of how terrible they were and I’m afraid that has caused Hershey’s to not make more. I will keep searching and writing and calling Hershey’s, 1 800 468 1714.