  1. Jennifer says:

    BBQ….candy bar?! No way. Does it really taste barbeque-ish or is it just more the notes of the flavors typically encountered in BBQ sauce? I have to say, if I didn’t read this review, it definitely would have been a candy bar I’d walk past and not bother buying/trying.

    • Junk Male says:

      It’s just more the flavors found in BBQ sauce, emphasis on the savory notes. The caramel replaces the straight sugar normally found in the BBQ sauce. I swear – this is a really fun candy bar!

  2. Jennifer says:

    I don’t doubt it.. sweet and savory tend to work really well together. I’ll have to check this one out. As always, thanks for the review! 🙂

  3. Eat Explore Etc says:

    It sounds frightening and yet, I want to give it a go. I wonder if any of the import website shops are stocking any of these things… they sound insane and I kinda have this weird urge to try the things that I’m sure I’ll hate. Pretty sure I’m broken.

    • Junk Male says:

      Haha, I always say “the dumber it sounds, the more I want it.” Somebody took it to market for a reason and I just gotta try for myself.

  4. Dan N says:

    I liked the BBQ payday. Btw I disagree with the reviewer that people don’t buy regular paydays. I love payday bars and buy them all the time. I wish they would bring back the chocolate covered payday.

    • Junk Male says:

      Thanks for commenting Dan! I know there are definitely PayDay loyalists out there, but when I think of all the times in my life I’ve ever seen someone whip out a PayDay and take a bite, there are zero.

  5. John W. says:

    Lance has a Sweet ‘N Spicy version of their normal peanut bar which I have had before (and liked). The first time I tried it, I thought it was like a BBQ flavored peanut bar. A BBQ flavored Payday is intriguing, I’ll probably pick one up if I see them on store shelves.

  6. Sylvie says:

    I’ve never had a regular payday and I don’t love peanuts (almonds and other nuts though yes please!) but this thing was pretty good. I froze it and it was even better! Not really what I consider caramel. Kind of like a caramel flavoured nougat fudge sugary chew. Not a regular purchase (cause I love chocolate too muc