  1. dithmer says:

    Words cannot express how excited I am for this.

  2. I gave Dark Chocolate Twix a 9 just based on the name alone.

    • Junk Male says:

      Improve that score; if you think you’re gonna love it, you are gonna LOVE it.

  3. Sonya says:

    I LOVE your blog and all of the vicarious eating, but just wanted to share that I get an unusual number of security checks when reading your blog. Today, I was reading for 15 minutes and got three requests from Site Lock to enter their security capcha words. The page stops becoming visible and the phrase “junkbanter.com requires an additional security check” appears. I have never seen this on a blog, but yours has it happen all the time. Thanks in advance for your help with this! And, again, thank you for your most amazing blog!!!!!!

    • Junk Male says:

      Thanks so much for this comment Sonya. I’ve been researching this issue more frequently lately and finally placed a call the other day to get it addressed. Long story short, I just upgraded my firewall protection and am having that additional security check page turned off. If you’re still experiencing this message in a day or so, please e-mail me at junkbanter@gmail.com! Thank you for being a loyal fan.

      • Sonya says:

        Oh cool!!! So glad to hear that, and I will email you if it still happens in a few days. You’re very welcome!

      • Sonya says:

        Thank-you so much for fixing this! I haven’t gotten the message again – yay! I really appreciate your looking into this and just wanted to report back that it is working great now.

  4. Vik says:

    I love the dark chocolate Twix. My problem is finding a place that carries them! Of my 4 local drugstore/convenience stores, only one of them carries this product. In general, I see the dark chocolate variations of candies being carried less and less often 🙁

    I guess a solution is to buy a whole box on the Internet. But having that much of this around is dangerous!! Haha

    • Junk Male says:

      Completely agree on this candy and YES I’ve only been able to find it at random gas stations! I’m hoping they have plans to really amp it up soon…

  5. Kate says:

    I love these Dark Twix so much that I searched your website to make sure you have tried them. I completely agree with your review and a regular Twix just doesn’t cut it anymore. ?

    • Junk Male says:

      It makes me so happy that others enjoy this as much as I do! And thanks for looking out for me… it would have been a tragic life lived if I didn’t have these in them.