  1. Megan says:

    Top 2. . ice cream and chocolate

  2. Sheila says:

    Sitting home with a face-crushing sinus headache. How about Reese’s with Diphenhydramine next?

  3. Lily says:

    Top two? White chocolate in mint chocolate chip ice cream sounds amazing.

    • Junk Male says:

      Almost like a peppermint bark type flavor, which is always a hit for me. 8.5 out of 10!

  4. Cheesecake in a Pop Tart

    • Junk Male says:

      What kind of cheesecake in what kind of Pop Tart? Actually it doesn’t matter… 9 out of 10.

  5. Katia Noll says:

    Cadbury Mini Eggs in Cookies and Cream ice cream ::drool::

    • Junk Male says:

      The Cadbury Mini Eggs are my favorite Easter candy! 9 out of 10 flavor right here, but make sure the eggs are added after and not during the ice cream making process. Otherwise you’d have an extra hard, extra frozen 6 out of 10 on your hands.

  6. Jo says:

    Frosted animal crackers and reese pieces…nope.

    • Junk Male says:

      I will temporarily lift the “stuffing” rule and allow this as a trail mix. This sounds like a killer combo to me. 8 out of 10

      • Jo says:

        Oh!! This could work as a trail mix. I’d probably need to choose the reese pieces with peanuts to cut the sweetness. Thanks for lifting the stuffing rule for me!

  7. Nick says:

    Vanilla ice cream and nutter butters. A cookies and cream ice cream thats peanut better!

    • Junk Male says:

      Nutter Butters 100% don’t get their due. They should be repurposed and used in more things, so you’ve got a winner in my book.

  8. LJ says:

    Cadbury Mini Eggs stuffed with… Cheez Its :/

    My two favorites came straight to mind but I think I’m flying too close to the sun on this one.

    • Junk Male says:

      Oh man, you’ve got two of my favorite all-timers right there. But you definitely failed this round of “I’m Bored & I’m Fat.” Better luck next time.

  9. Emily says:

    Mint chocolate chip ice cream stuffed with flamin’ hot cheetos. Regrettable.

  10. Erin says:

    Straight up frosting and soft serve!