  1. Bob Kupniewski says:

    45 packets of sugar and coffee… Sign me up!!!!

    • Junk Male says:

      It’s funny because I normally drink my coffee black, but in cookie form? Gimme that sugar baby.

  2. Dunkin’ paired to make awesome Pop-Tarts. Still my favorite flavors.

    • Junk Male says:

      I think these capture the coffee flavor even better than the Pop Tarts, so hopefully you love these! I preferred the Vanilla Latte Dunkin’ Pop Tarts to the Mocha.

  3. Kelly says:

    Saw your post on Intstagram with all of your Oreo packages that you had in the freezer, & I definitely agree that Nabisco needs to bring back The Cotton Candy flavor. Like now!