  1. Sam says:

    Damn, mang; we need to establish a hard cap on how many excrement references you’re permitted to make in a FOOD REVIEW. The photos had me halfway out the door headed for Trader Joe’s; the text has me not eating for the rest of the night.

    • Junk Male says:

      The hard cap will be set at 10. Haha, duly noted Sam. By now you’ve probably realized this isn’t the most traditional food review site, and sometimes I just find a hook and roll with it. Feedback noted.

      • Sam says:

        Ha ha…I’m just bustin’ your chops, pal; I’m a longtime reader. I can’t believe you don’t remember me- I’m the guy who made that mildly-snarky comment on that Oreo review you did seven months ago. Surely you haven’t forgotten.

  2. TheOneAboveAll says:

    Dippin Dots also makes a great Smores Chocolate Bar…you gotta love it when the Marshmallow is gooey like caramel