PODCAST: The Nosh Show Episode 108, “I Love Science”
Tired of listening to the same old music when you exercise? Tired of EXERCISING, period?
I’ve got just the thing!
The Nosh Show is a podcast about junk food and fast food. If you frequent a website that reviews cookies like this one, this audio extravaganza should be right up your alley. The show is hosted by Marvo of The Impulsive Buy, Ryan of Grub Grade, Dubba of On Second Scoop, and myself. We share our thoughts on products recently released, preview some upcoming products before anyone else, review some products in real time, and make fun of each other.
This week, we give our thoughts on products such as:
- Nabisco Dunkin Donuts’ Mocha Oreos
- Top Ramen Chicken Pringles
- General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bites (they’re donuts!)
- Great Value Tropickles (Fruit-punch flavored pickles!)
- Lay’s “Do Us A Flavor” Finalists:
- Lay’s Kettle Cooked Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese
- Lay’s Crispy Taco
- Lay’s Wavy Fried Green Tomato
- White Pumpkin Pie M&M’s
You can listen to the Nosh Show Episode 108 on iTunes or right here, right now!
To contact us via e-mail, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org