  1. can’t wait to swoop these up – hopefully make it to a Target this weekend – no dice on Sunday in the bay

  2. Junk Male says:

    I found them yesterday at Walmart in the Family Size if you strike out at Target.

  3. Steph says:

    felt really betrayed when I went to the Target closest to me today and found they have about 50 variations of cheerios on their shelves, but no pumpkin spice 🙁 had to settle for sprinkled donut crunch.

    • Junk Male says:

      That’s not the worst consolation prize. Some Targets have put it out faster than others, and I’ve also seen it fly off the shelf at the Target closest to me. The Walmart near me has Pumpkin Spice Cheerios in Family Size, if that helps!

  4. Amarsir says:

    Just found your site thanks to TheImpulsiveBuy. Love your writing style and you have me intrigued on these Cheerios as well. Not enough to chase them down, but perhaps a buy if I stumble into them.

    • Junk Male says:

      Thanks so much, and welcome to the site! Luckily you shouldn’t have a problem finding these at Walmart or Target once the pumpkin swing hits full throttle.

  5. Bethany says:

    This is definitely a matter of taste. I hated the Cheerios. The Pumpkin O’s were bigger, crunchier, had more flavor. The Cheerios were tiny and borderline stale. No thanks.

    • Junk Male says:

      Haha well I agree with your first part, that this is all a matter of taste preferences. But if yours tasted stale, something was wrong. My Pumpkin Cheerios have been crisp and crunchy every time I bought them. I reviewed the Pumpkin O’s too and just didn’t get enough spice.

  6. Pray Daily says:

    We purchased Family size at Walmart (4.99) was so anxious & excited to try them. The flavor started off wonderful but then the after taste was like such a let down. All I could experience was the chemical flavoring.
    Definitely a huge let down.

    However I did discover Vanilla Chai Tea from Bolthouse Farms which had a vanilla spice taste {very similar to pumpkin with a milk base}… so delicious. However it didn’t even resemble tea 🙁 But will definitely buy again 🙂
    I wished I hadn’t drank all 11 ounces last night (1.94) I would’ve liked to try it in the Cheerios

    You are correct that the milk lowers the stongness of the flavors . (I used Unsweetened Almond Milk)
    and again it left a bad taste afterwards.