PODCAST: Nosh Show Episode 110 “I Tried Tropickles and Survived”

The Nosh Show is a podcast about junk food and fast food. If you frequent a website that reviews cookies like this one, this audio extravaganza should be right up your alley…

The Nosh Show

The Nosh Show

The show is hosted by Marvo of The Impulsive Buy, Ryan of Grub Grade, Dubba of On Second Scoop, and myself. We share our thoughts on products recently released, preview some upcoming products before anyone else, review some products in real time, and make fun of each other.

This week, we give our thoughts on products such as:

  1. Taco Bell’s Naked Egg Taco
  2. Nabisco Apple Pie Oreos
  3. Nabisco PB&J Oreos
  4. Cheeseburger, Pizza, and Cheddar Nacho Cheez Its
  5. Hershey’s Gold Peanuts & Pretzel Bar
  6. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bites

You can listen to the Nosh Show Episode 110 on iTunes or right here, right now!

Links to the products we talk about and other show notes can be found at the following link: http://www.thenoshshow.com/110/.

You can subscribe to The Nosh Show on iTunesGoogle PlayStitcherTuneIn or via RSS.

Listen on Google Play Music
To keep up with all of our product finds and Junk Bantering in real time, follow us on social media at the links below!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/junkbanterblog
Instagram: www.instagram.com/junkbanter
Twitter: www.twitter.com/junkbanter
Snapchat