  1. william says:

    I live in Mobile ,Al.I can’t find these m&Ms in stores anywhere here.the m&m Mars corp told me they have them at Target,not here they don’t.can anyone tell me where I can buy these?

    • Junk Male says:

      It is in fact a Target exclusive item. When your Target stores put our their full Halloween stocks in the seasonal aisle, this should be located there or at checkout.

  2. Ethan says:

    You’re right. It’d be perfect if they flipped a crispy M&M, and made it a chocolate flavored crisp, with white chocolate surrounding it. I don’t see why that would be so hard for them to get a little more creative and unique then just using chocolates to create flavors. Quit half assing it.

  3. Stephanie says:

    I bought this item and they are tasty but my m&ms were NOT speckled. What’s the big idea? I’m in Prattville AL and saw these in both the Prattville and Montgomery Target stores