  1. Nick T says:

    Ha, your pie slice reminds me of the kind of problems we’d do in my college physics class. “Find the coefficient of sliding friction…”

  2. Junk Male says:

    Hahaha oh my God, pumpkin-spiced physics!!

  3. Christine says:

    You can barely taste the pumpkin pie flavoring/ pumpkin spice whatever they are wanting to call it.. all i taste is white chocolate with an odd after taste

    • Junk Male says:

      That’s how I feel about the Candy Corn M&M’s. But on the contrary, I taste plenty of it here. No two taste buds were created equal I suppose.

  4. Al says:

    Target has cookies in scream M&M’s

    • Junk Male says:

      They’re good! I’ll be reposting my review of those soon. A big majority of the seasonal items are re-releases this year; so many good ones, but also a bit disappointing!