  1. Kelly says:

    Cheeseburger has my vote but you’re right extra toasty over everything????

    • Junk Male says:

      I think we’re in the same boat Kelly! Even though I gave a tie, I’d probably vote for Cheeseburger if forced to. It’s just more novel and therefore a better addition to the lineup than Cheddar Nachos. Extra Toasty for life!!

  2. Alek says:

    The facebook comment box is not visible. Just letting u know. Anyways cheez it could experiment with other flavors for extra toasty line.

  3. Lindsay says:

    Maybe I got a bad batch? I finally tried the extra toasty after listening to the Nosh Show and I was not impressed. Now I gotta try again!

    • Junk Male says:

      How do you feel about regular Cheez-Its, Lindsay? I’m a big fan to begin with, and the Extra Toasty is saltier and more refined and Extra Wonderful.

  4. Joey says:

    What store did you get these at? I can’t find them anywhere

  5. Shanna biggerstaff says:

    Cheeseburger is my favorite it is better than the goldfish ones by far 100%

  6. Kellie says:

    What flavor won?