REVIEW: Triple Chocolate Kit Kats

The following review is in the “Quick Bite” format. These are rapid-fire reviews without a lame story and full array of images.

Today’s Quick Bite is:

Triple Chocolate Kit Kats

Triple Chocolate Kit Kat

Triple Chocolate Kit Kats

But first, the elephant in the room: what the hell happened to the Double Chocolate Kit Kats?

A Halloween tradition, Triple Chocolate Kit Kats are described as crisp chocolate wafers and chocolate creme in milk chocolate. If regular Kit Kats are Kit Kats (which they are), and these Triple Chocolate Kit Kats merely substitute the plain wafers with chocolate ones, then that must mean that regular Kit Kats are ACTUALLY Double Chocolate Kit Kats. 😱

See where I’m going with this?

Me neither.

Triple Chocolate Kit Kat

And it really doesn’t matter, because the bottom line is that I like Triple Chocolate Kit Kats much better than the regular/Double Chocolate Kit Kats.

The introduction of a chocolate wafer brings a surprising decadence to a candy bar whose normal self is quite “meh” to me. I did fear some redundancy here, but there’s actually pleasant contrast between the three chocolate components. You know how chocolate chips benefit a brownie with bursts of sweetness against the darker chocolate backdrop? That’s kind of the same effect I get with Triple Chocolate Kit Kats. The chocolate creme in the center seems to receive more emphasis with the change to a chocolate cookie.

There’s also a cat wearing witches clothes on the package. 😍

Burning Questions:

  1. What was with that Double Chocolate Kit Kat intro? I needed to fill space.
  2. What was with that Double Chocolate Kit Kat intro? I needed to fill space.
  3. What was with that Double Chocolate Kit Kat intro? I needed to fill space.

Place of Purchase: Target, CVS (Halloween Aisle)

Rating: 9 out of 10

To keep up with all of our product finds and Junk Bantering in real time, follow us on social media at the links below!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/junkbanter
Instagram: www.instagram.com/junkbanter
Twitter: www.twitter.com/junkbanter
Snapchat