  1. cfitz97 says:

    No apples! I will stick with the pumpkin spice ones imo.

  2. jj says:

    I’m not on Instagram, but your donut pic in sidebar caught my eye so advising here. Apple cider donuts from cider mills should indeed include apple cider. Next time try going 20 minutes south from AA instead – wasemfruitfarm.com/info.html (current hours are on their facebook page) They also sell at the Ann Arbor Farmer’s Market. Cinnamon-covered apple and cinnamon-covered pumpkin are the best but they’re all good. And tend to sell out. Plenty of u-pick apple options at the orchard, and the best cider around. Long lines on weekends up ’til Halloween (at which point many Michiganders suddenly and bizarrely forget that donuts and cider are delicious) but the season runs longer.

  3. Heather says:

    I’m loving your reviews.

  4. Sheila says:

    Didn’t they have just an apple spice flavor years ago? Am I thinking of another snack?