  1. Dan N says:

    I’ve been searching for theses for a few months now but can’t find them. Tried Walmart, Target, Harris teeter, giant, shoppers, and Weis with no luck 🙁

    • Junk Male says:

      Sounds like you are in the Maryland/Delaware/Pennsylvania area like me. The store I keep finding them at is Walmart. Check every Walmart around you… I’m actually not sure any of the other stores carry them.

    • Amarsir says:

      Stop & Shop had them last week, if there’s one near you.

  2. Jennifer says:

    I typically don’t buy cookie dough because I make it myself, but I may make an exception for these, they look good!

  3. Dan N says:

    I am in southern MD and checked two Walmart’s and no luck. I checked the Walmart website and it said no stores within 50 miles carry the item 🙁