  1. Kelsey says:

    Any chance this is out in stores yet for the general public? If so, do you happen to know which stores carry it? And I am all for Carrot Cake Life and Gingerbread Toast Crunch!!

    • Junk Male says:

      Yes I bought it in stores! I found at Weis and Target. Most Targets haven’t put out their holidays cereals but some have.

  2. Kelly says:

    Thanks for this review! Now I don’t have to waste my money buying!

    Hoping Nabisco will bring back the Gingerbread Oreos or more companies release Gingerbread flavored food.

    • Junk Male says:

      Love those Gingerbread Oreos! And I hope they bring back the Fiber One Gingerbread Soft Baked Bars – they’re excellent. I did just find Lindt Lindor Gingerbread Milk Chocolate Truffles!