  1. Michelle says:

    I guessed “Fruity Crisp” since they had that flavor before and thats what it was called then..lol

    • Junk Male says:

      I entered Fruity Crisp, Fruity Cereal, Fruity Pebbles, and even Fruity Butt to cover all the bases.

  2. Derek F says:

    My dumbass guessed chocolate dipped orange slice…because I was SURE that Oreo wouldn’t rehash the legendary exalted Fruity Crisp…

    I was wrong

  3. Jada says:

    Am I just making things up in my head, or did they have a flavor a while back that was sort of a fruity pebble flavor without the name-branding? I wanna say it even kinda had like a fruity pebble texture to the crème.

    • Junk Male says:

      Yes! They were “Fruity Crisp Oreos” and are the ones I refer to as being out 16 months earlier.