  1. Sheila says:

    Not sure I can accept mint with cake, and mint with a Twinkie seems doubly weird.

    • Junk Male says:

      I have a similar reservation. I think chocolate cake with mint added is easier for me to grasp.

  2. chrissie says:

    I feel like these are so heavily saturated in red dye it would stain your teeth! I had the white fudge peppermint Twinkies
    last year and they were recalled for traces of Salmonella I think. I somehow survived.

    You are right in the sense that Twinkies just can’t do anything right. What they should do is spiralize a Twinkie, so that it looks like a curly fry, and then call them Slinkies.

    Anyways, bloody good review! lolol (i’m having a slow morning at work )