  1. Brian Carpenter says:

    I thought I had decent submission, but shortly after the contest they produced part of the idea. I figured a banana flavored cookie with peanut butter and jelly would be in an interesting idea. Shortly after the contest OREO produced the PB and J cookie. I assume it was already on the block and I saw others submit the PB and J idea as well. I am sure there were some other interesting concepts, but they were rejected for these odd creations.

    • Junk Male says:

      Banana would be a nice twist on that formula! And more generally, that banana cookie sounds very intriguing…

  2. Nick T says:

    Call me crazy, but I’m slightly intrigued by the kettle corn ones. Maybe the salty/sweet will work in an oreo. I also think buttered popcorn is the best jelly belly, so feel free to discount my opinion on anything forever.

    • Junk Male says:

      Lmaooo. I really hate the buttered popcorn Jelly Bean. But I agree that Kettle Corn sounds the best of the bunch. I just wonder if it’ll taste any different than generic sweet & salty, or similar to the Salted Caramel Oreo Thins.

  3. Annie B says:

    I think we all know that the winning flavour should have been Jingle Jangle….. 😐