  1. Marc P says:

    I admit that I dislike Kit Kats buy must…..find…..these….(and apparently get to Japan)

  2. Jennifer says:

    Oh my GOD. I impulsively bought a bag of these today because Target had a ton of them all marked half off. Figured I’d buy a bag and worst case scenario they suck, I’d still eat them. Just tried one and holy fucking hell are they delicious! Now I’m wishing I had bought more than one bag, although honestly I don’t *need* more than one bag. Wish I had seen this review before.. I don’t know how this one slipped by me!