  1. Jennifer says:

    Lmao! Never laughed so hard.. although, I’m bummed that these don’t taste like actual red velvet cake! 🙁 Oh well, you’re absolutely correct in saying they’re very delicious chocolates regardless of flavor. Bonus points for them being white chocolate though! ? Thanks for the review!

  2. Sheila says:

    Snack blogs rarely make me blush. Thanks for the experience!

    • Junk Male says:

      If I made you blush, that is definitely the most I have ever done to a woman. SCORE ONE FOR JUNK BANTER, BABY.

  3. Yesica says:

    I’m just here because I was promised a good time!

  4. Mayra says:

    I really enjoyed this review! you had me at the picture of the chocolate boobs! Can’t wait to try them, also a little disappointed that it wasn’t red inside or had any actual cake.

  5. Alyssa says:

    Every girl needs a couple (chocolate) balls to pop into her mouth on Valentine’s Day right? And the way the chocolate is shown drizzling down onto the truffle…definitely a good time had by all, red velvet cake or not ?

  6. Junk Male says:

    Alyssa… I think you and I should get married. And you’re right, the packaging is basically a moneyshot.

  7. Max Fu says:

    Any way they coulda done some kind of cream-cheese-frosting outer shell? What wouldve tied it together