Author: Drunk Female

REVIEW: Stone 24 Carrot Golden Ale

I just reviewed an ice-cream flavored beer, so why not follow it up with a cake-flavored beer? I’m pleased as punch about all these dessert drinks, though I’m gonna need a...

REVIEW: Starbucks Toasted Graham Latte

Starbucks is so much fun. No matter how ridiculous or unhealthy our demands are, they are happy to oblige. Simply glancing at this “Top 10 Worst Starbucks Drinks” list will permanently increase your blood...

REVIEW: Great American Beer Festival 2015

The Great American Beer Festival is our version of a family reunion. Friends fly in from all over the country to enjoy a blissful weekend of cherishing old memories, creating new memories, and then...