Junk Banter

Nabisco Gingerbread Oreos

REVIEW: Nabisco Gingerbread Oreos (2020)

Five years ago, I literal and figurative virgin Junk Banter reviewed Gingerbread Oreos. I wrote: With Nabisco’s recent trend towards flavoring the wafers themselves, I’m a little disappointed they didn’t...

Creepy Cocoa Crisp M&M's

REVIEW: Creepy Cocoa Crisp M&M’s

Creepy Cocoa Crisp M&M’s are back for another Halloween season! Please find our review below: Could you imagine getting a bag of rice when trick-or-treating on Halloween? It wouldn’t be...

Nabisco Maple Creme Oreos

REVIEW: Maple Creme Oreos

Maple Creme Oreos are back for 2020! Please find our review from last year below, updated with pictures of the new packaging: Hey Canada, you finally got your own Oreo!...