Tagged: marshmallow

Pillsbury Marshmallow Cookies

REVIEW: Pillsbury Marshmallow Cookies

Remember when I said that those Sour Patch Kids Marshmallows were the only marshmallows you’ll ever need this Easter season? Guys… don’t listen to me. Pillsbury’s newest marshmallows are COOKIES,...

REVIEW: Starbucks S’mores Bar

The following review is in the “Quick Bite” format. These are basically rapid-fire reviews without the lame story and full array of images. Today’s Quick Bite is: Starbucks S’mores Bar...

REVIEW: Nabisco Peeps Oreos

We should all be ashamed of ourselves. The only thing in life that excites me more than a limited edition Oreo is a junk food brand partnership, but yeeesh… It’s been...