Tagged: nabisco

Nabisco Java Chip Oreos

REVIEW: Nabisco Java Chip Oreos

“Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world.”  ~ Thomas Jefferson “Coffee is a language in itself.” ~ Jackie Chan “Without my morning coffee I’m just like a dried up...

Nabisco Brookie-O Oreo

REVIEW: Nabisco Brookie-O Oreos

When you can’t decide between wanting to bake tried and true chocolate chip cookies or some warm, fudgy brownies, the solution is obvious… Buy Oreos! Nabisco Brookie-O Oreos ALL of...

Nabisco Gingerbread Oreos

REVIEW: Nabisco Gingerbread Oreos (2020)

Five years ago, I literal and figurative virgin Junk Banter reviewed Gingerbread Oreos. I wrote: With Nabisco’s recent trend towards flavoring the wafers themselves, I’m a little disappointed they didn’t...

Nabisco Maple Creme Oreos

REVIEW: Maple Creme Oreos

Maple Creme Oreos are back for 2020! Please find our review from last year below, updated with pictures of the new packaging: Hey Canada, you finally got your own Oreo!...