Tagged: oreos

Nabisco Gingerbread Oreos

REVIEW: Nabisco Gingerbread Oreos (2020)

Five years ago, I literal and figurative virgin Junk Banter reviewed Gingerbread Oreos. I wrote: With Nabisco’s recent trend towards flavoring the wafers themselves, I’m a little disappointed they didn’t...

Nabisco Maple Creme Oreos

REVIEW: Maple Creme Oreos

Maple Creme Oreos are back for 2020! Please find our review from last year below, updated with pictures of the new packaging: Hey Canada, you finally got your own Oreo!...

Nabisco Mystery Oreos 2019

REVIEW: Mystery Oreo (2019)

From the perspective of the manufacturer, the beauty of Oreos is that we will buy them no matter what the hell flavor they put out. Do you guys remember Swedish Fish...